All Things Kabuki (ATK) offers something for everyone. Following is a list of our current programs. If you are interested in participating in, launching, or volunteering for any of our programs, please contact Rene at: Admin@AllThingsKabuki.org.
1. Random Acts of Kindness Campaign - Raising awareness for Kabuki syndrome through Random Acts of Kindness. Order your free cards through our website and share your experience on social media with the #PIF4Kabuki.
2. ATK Birthday Club - Sign your Kabuki Kid/Adult up for our birthday club and we'll send them a handmade birthday card, Kabuki vinyl and a small gift to celebrate their special day.
3. ATK Family Directory - Connecting Kabuki families globally.
4. ATK Family Mentor Program - Seasoned families are encouraged to enroll to mentor Kabuki families new to their community. Anyone families interested in having a local mentor is also encouraged to enroll.
5. ATK Family Spotlight - On the 1st and 15th of every month we shine the spotlight on a Kabuki family and their journey. Anyone interested in sharing their story is welcome to enroll.
6. Operation Kabuki Warrior - Personalized get well cards are sent to our Kabuki warriors. Know of an individual with Kabuki syndrome that's sick, hospitalized, is preparing for surgery? Contact us today.
7. ATK Pen Pal Club - You've Got Mail! Connecting Kabuki children and adults through snail mail. The ATK Pen Pal Club is open to Kabuki families around the globe.
8. Operation Kabuki Christmas - Blessing Kabuki families experiencing a financial hardship during the Christmas season. Recipient and Sponsor applications are live October 1 - November 1st.
9. Annual Awareness Campaign - Join our Rare Disease Awareness Campaign every February and our Kabuki Syndrome Awareness Campaign every October.