01. Exome sequencing identifies MLL2 mutations as cause of KS.
02. Kabuki syndrome genes KMT2D and KDM6A
03. Genetic alterations common to KS discovered ...
04. MLL2 Mutation Spectrum in 45 Patients with Kabuki Syndrome
05. Management of Kabuki Syndrome: A Clinical Guideline
06. The Kabuki Syndrome: four patients with oral abnormalities
07. Coloboma and other Ophthalmologic Anomalies in KS: Distinction from Charge Association
08. Insights into the molecular genetics of Kabuki syndrome
09. A New Malformation Syndrome ....
10. Audiological Manifestations in Kabuki (Niikawa-Kuroki) Syndrome
11. Treatment for Intellectual Disabilities: Dr. Hans Bjornsson (You Tube Video)